Wednesday 25 May 2011

Sewing therapy...

Just when I'm in need of some sewing therapy, I could not find my cutting shears.

As I dreamt of a well-organized sewing space that I could call my own, I gathered my purse and shoes for a trip to the local Fabricland.

Yes, I was really in need for some sewing therapy.  There was no time to waste looking for my lost cutting shears.

Thankfully, Fabricland was open and a decent pair of cutting shears found.  A deep breath of air exhaled from my lungs as I drove home.  Excitement built as I carefully laid out the pattern piece over the cotton stretch sateen and began to envision the dress it will soon become.

The stresses of the day slowly evaporated and were replaced with creative juices that filled my veins.  I can't wait to finish my work day tomorrow so that I can start my next sewing project... and maybe I'll find the missing cutting shears?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wool Winter Coat: OOP Vogue 8934

I know it's officially spring and we didn't even feel like we experienced a winter here this year.  And yet I've been busy sewin...