Tuesday 12 July 2011

Vogue Patterns' Fall Line-up

My sewing groove is back! Yesterday was a good sewing day, but enough about me.

Have you seen the new Vogue Patterns for Fall 2011?

Oooo, they're gorgeous!

Vogue 1259
How about this one... a two pieced outfit (skirt and top) by Donna Karan!

I really like the look of the top with the gathering that starts at the neckline and drapes down along the seamline. Stunning!

Despite the pattern's claim that the skirt is flattering for figures with generous hips and thigh, I'm not quite sure. But I'm sold on the top.

Vogue 1261













This one is in my must have list! This will be perfect for those chilly Winnipeg winters and Mitchell Fabrics has some fabulous knits perfect for this pattern.

I love that it is not body hugging around the waist and hip areas. And the pattern offers different shoulder seam treatments.

Vogue 8752

And of course there would be a Marcy Tilton pattern that I would want! I love all the pockets found on this pattern! So whimsical and fun! And perfect for me, I'll never lose my keys or glasses wearing this!


Vogue 1263

What is not to love in this loose fitting jacket?

I like the 1940s vibe that is going on with the fullness of the back. The fullness falling from the back yoke gives it a modern touch. And the shawl collar is beautiful.






I'm going to have to wait before I get my hands into these projects. I doubt that the new Vogue patterns are in stock at Fabricland just yet. And if I order them online I'll still have to wait a few more weeks. But it is nice to see what is coming out soon.  I'm so excited about sewing these looks, I can't wait!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

March in Review

Happy Easter! Photo from the 2024 Easter Parade in NYC { Photo Credit :  Joanna Moriello, New York Daily News} This is a scene outside St. P...