Thursday 27 October 2011

Yea Mitchell Fabric!

Yea Mitchell Fabrics!

I guess you can say that Mitchell Fabrics is Winnipeg version of a Fashion District.  It is a 22 000 square feet of sewer's heaven.

Anyway, Mitchell Fabrics came through with 20 metres of fabric.

Yea!

Now the catch, the fabric is not a colour match to the fabric sample I picked up weeks ago.

So someone is off to check out the fabric this week. If the colour gets the church's seal of approval then it everything is a go ahead.

That means Vogue 8577 will end up shelved along with Vogue 8752 until this gets done. Priorities. Besides, Christmas Eve is less than nine weeks away, Eeeks!

I'm so glad I'm not making any Christmas gifts this year because it seems that I'm becoming Queen of uncompleted projects.  

1 comment:

  1. What! Christmas Eve is only nine weeks away - yikes - where has this year gone? Good luck with your Church project.

    ReplyDelete

Wool Winter Coat: OOP Vogue 8934

I know it's officially spring and we didn't even feel like we experienced a winter here this year.  And yet I've been busy sewin...