Thursday 10 November 2011

In sewing news today...

I found it!   

Yup, now that the sale is over I found my Fabricland membership card.

I guess the sewing gods were trying to tell me to step away from the fabric store.

Okay, maybe not.

I'm just happy it is found since it has been renewed and expires the end of next year.






Hmm, will these work?  
 

They're curtain rod rings. Perhaps not. I've been racking my brain on how I will secure and hang the bows.

The Prototype




The length might be a little short. I'll have to take it to the church and see if I can get some feedback.

If it is, I can add some length to the centre piece or even use this length for two of the small bows. I'll see tomorrow.

I might have found a solution to the hanging problem: key rings. Now to find nine more.

And I might have to re-think the clear heavy weight thread. Maybe some jewelry wire?




No comments:

Post a Comment

March in Review

Happy Easter! Photo from the 2024 Easter Parade in NYC { Photo Credit :  Joanna Moriello, New York Daily News} This is a scene outside St. P...