Thursday 8 March 2012

Fabric Shopping!

{Source}
Today is a big day! My sister-in-law and I are going shopping with my niece for her grad dress fabric.

Fingers crossed that she finds something that she likes and is appropriate for her dress pattern.

Oh, and the colour. My niece is very particular of the pale tones she's looking for, fingers crossed she finds exactly what she hopes for.

I hope she find something she loves.

And you'll never guess what. Yesterday I had a voice message from the fabric store. There is a customer appreciation sale at Fabricland Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Could the timing be any sweeter? Well, it could start today, but I don't mind heading back this weekend.

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stash busting: Cotton Knit Tee / Closet Core Ebony

  This is the third version of Closet Core's Ebony t-shirt pattern and it's my favourite one.  There were small subtle changes to t...