Friday 9 March 2012

We have a winner!

I have to say I had a fun time fabric shopping with my sister-in-law and my niece last night. We were fabric shopping, of course we had fun!

And we squeezed in shoe shopping. It was crazy, we found everything before we even had a chance to complain that our feet hurt. What is up with that?

My niece found the fabric for her grad dress. Isn't it lovely! She is going to look stunning on her big day.

The fabric has a small amount of spandex (5%) and it will have a nice drape when the skirt is cut on the bias.

Can you believe the fabric is still at the store? We didn't pick it up yesterday. I was a little worried about leaving something so perfect behind. But I'm heading back after work when it will be 50%. Fingers crossed our good luck continues today.

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stash busting: Cotton Knit Tee / Closet Core Ebony

  This is the third version of Closet Core's Ebony t-shirt pattern and it's my favourite one.  There were small subtle changes to t...