Sunday 13 May 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

I'm not a mom. I am a god-mother and aunt but not a mom.  I do celebrate Mother's Day because I have a wonderful Mom. No, I have THE MOST WONDERFUL MOM.  So, today is all about celebrating the most wonderful woman I know.

Words can not truly describe what my Mom means to me. I tried once. Let's just say that she's more than a Mom, she's my best friend too.

She selflessly shares her gifts and talents with others. She has a heart of gold and will do anything for her family. Even when we have broken her heart she has always welcomed us back.

She is the rock and protector of our family.

I love you Mom. I hope you have a great Mother's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, such a lovely heart-warming post :) I'm sure your mother will be thrilled with these gorgeous thoughts, and I hope you enjoy your special day together with her.
    Thank you so much for your kind comment on my dress.

    ReplyDelete

Stash busting: Cotton Knit Tee / Closet Core Ebony

  This is the third version of Closet Core's Ebony t-shirt pattern and it's my favourite one.  There were small subtle changes to t...