Wednesday 17 July 2013

The Quest for a Great Fitting Pair of Pants: Chapter 5


I'm about to venture into unknown territory in my quest for a great fitting pair of pants, Vogue 1325.

Vogue 1325 does not appear to be reviewed anywhere that I can find but I'm going to give it a whirl anyway.

Vogue's description:
semi-fitted, slightly flared pants have raised waist with mock band, carriers, side front pockets, fly front zipper and hook closure. Bias, self-binding finishes waist facing.

The pattern is rated advanced but the most challenging details in this pattern are found on the blouse and tailored jacket.

I just have one question, why would Vogue photograph a pair of pants that have back welt pockets that are not found on the pattern.

Hmmm. I guess I'm going to try bound pockets another time which is fine with me since I've gotta focus on fit.

Well, I'm off to pre-treat my fabric and prep the pattern.

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wool Winter Coat: OOP Vogue 8934

I know it's officially spring and we didn't even feel like we experienced a winter here this year.  And yet I've been busy sewin...