Monday 11 January 2016

Monday's Mending Pile

A sign that I may have over indulged over the holidays. This one ended up in the mending pile a couple of weeks ago when I bent over and with a pop I felt like I could breathe again. I really need to hit the gym. But I digress... 


I NEED to fix this hook on these pants since these are my warmest wool pants and winter seriously arrived this weekend. According to the weather forecasts, winter plans to stick around this week.  I wonder what happened to that El Niño we're supposed to be enjoying?  

Nothing like a blast of cold weather to make one take a look at the mending pile for those cold-weather items.  

Happy Sewing!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stash busting: Cotton Knit Tee / Closet Core Ebony

  This is the third version of Closet Core's Ebony t-shirt pattern and it's my favourite one.  There were small subtle changes to t...