Monday 14 March 2016

Pillows

I haven't been sewing anything impressive. What is impressive is that I actually did some sewing.


And the fact that I actually ended up with a pillow. You see I'm still fighting the never-ending cough with cough syrup that makes me feel quite drowsy whenever I take some, like yesterday, just before I sat down to make this simple project.  

Good grief!  Would you believe that I sewed half of the pillow before I realized that the bobbin was empty? And on the first pillow I forgot to leave an opening for filling it with stuffing.  

Pillow cover from Fabricland

It is amazing that Mama R ended up with some resemblance of a pillow to stuff into her new cushion covers.  

Happy Sewing!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wool Winter Coat: OOP Vogue 8934

I know it's officially spring and we didn't even feel like we experienced a winter here this year.  And yet I've been busy sewin...