Friday 6 May 2016

McCall's Summer Release

The new McCall's summer patterns were released last night. I'm supposed to be on a self-imposed pattern fast but it's hard. Especially when there is a pattern like this one.  

McCall's 7404
McCall's 7404 even comes in a dress version. 


Cute. But why, if it is a knit top and dress pattern does one need a slit and button closure in the back? 

McCall's 7403
This is a cute dress as well.  But then again, I don't need another dress pattern.  

McCall's 7422
And I think I finally figured out the appeal of this thing called Cosplay.  


Did I get it right?  

McCall's 7421
Regardless, the new pattern release seems to have a little bit of something for everyone.  

Happy Sewing!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stash busting: Pullover Skirt / OOP Butterick 5790

Do I need another pull-on maxi skirt?  Not really, this project is all about stash busting this small piece of cotton knit fabric with a tri...