Thursday 24 November 2016

In Sewing News Today...

It is that crazy time of year...


I'm busy with Christmas sewing. Not for me, this Christmas sewing is for orders related to the Etsy shop. I'm trying to get them done as soon as they come in.  


I just finished them this morning. I'm trying to fit in sewing whenever I can, sometimes it can be challenging. So much is going on.  

In other news... remember when this happened? I brought my copy to work for "show 'n tell" last week and that is when it got damaged when it collided with my water bottle. I will admit that I went back to my local bookstore to pick up a new copy. Boy, that makes me sound so vain. Yikes! I came home empty handed because they were all sold out. I couldn't find anywhere. Well, Monday I received an email from the editors of Vogue graciously offering to send a copy. How they knew, I have no idea. I'm just excited that a copy is on it's way. Boy, when those Vogue Pattern magazines hit the shelves they don't stay there long. A true sign that sewing culture is alive and well.  

There is more to tell in sewing news, but it is going to have to wait...

Until then, Happy Sewing!  


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad Vogue is sending you a copy! And you should be proud.

    ReplyDelete

Wool Winter Coat: OOP Vogue 8934

I know it's officially spring and we didn't even feel like we experienced a winter here this year.  And yet I've been busy sewin...