Wednesday 21 December 2016

I Surrender!


I came home from work with plans to cut out and sew one more item on my Christmas gift list. I got as far as picking out the fabrics and cutting them out. I even started sewing and did one set of buttonholes before I surrendered. 


I'm exhausted, my wrist is swollen, and I've got one big headache. This latest version of Vogue 1455 will have to wait until after Christmas to be finished. And there is a planned trip to the mall instead. Sometimes, you just have to admit defeat. This is one of those times.  

Well, for those of you still stitching through your own Christmas gift list, I wish you happy sewing.  




5 comments:

  1. I understand. Or as we say in Texas, I'm hollering calf rope! (meaning: it's done; all over!) Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better very soon.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please relax and get healthy! You'll be back at the machine in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes I hear you. Time to relax and enjoy the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is not a simple quick finish. Just relax and take your time. The more hurried you are, the more stressed you'll be. Enjoy the process.

    ReplyDelete

Stash busting: Cotton Knit Tee / Closet Core Ebony

  This is the third version of Closet Core's Ebony t-shirt pattern and it's my favourite one.  There were small subtle changes to t...