Friday, 14 July 2017

My Sewing Mojo Arrived in the Mail!

If you follow on instagram you already know that I'm coloured impressed by the amazing service I received from Tessuti Fabrics.  


These lovely patterns arrived yesterday, beautifully packaged, with labels and my newly found sewing mojo. I decided to let go of the Butterick pattern for now and make the Eva Dress instead. I need something loose-fitting and comfortable more than I need a new top.  

Now, I just need to find time to sew!   

4 comments:

  1. No wonder you're inspired, Tessuti patterns are great.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just finished the Eva dress and I'm even more impressed. It's a well drafted and designed pattern.

      Delete
  2. Oh, I just love my Tessuti patterns. I have made several versions of both Lily and Eva. Watch out, they are quite generously proportioned. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the warning, I was watching out for the proportions but I didn't have any issues because of a sewing blooper. Not reading the instruction booklet in detail I missed the part where I was supposed to sew 1/2" seams and actually sewed 5/8" seam allowances. I was lucky on that one!

      Delete

In Sewing News Today...

Does it seem odd that it's late July and Vogue Patterns hasn't yet released any fall patterns? Carlos has posted some videos from t...