Friday 14 July 2017

My Sewing Mojo Arrived in the Mail!

If you follow on instagram you already know that I'm coloured impressed by the amazing service I received from Tessuti Fabrics.  


These lovely patterns arrived yesterday, beautifully packaged, with labels and my newly found sewing mojo. I decided to let go of the Butterick pattern for now and make the Eva Dress instead. I need something loose-fitting and comfortable more than I need a new top.  

Now, I just need to find time to sew!   

4 comments:

  1. No wonder you're inspired, Tessuti patterns are great.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just finished the Eva dress and I'm even more impressed. It's a well drafted and designed pattern.

      Delete
  2. Oh, I just love my Tessuti patterns. I have made several versions of both Lily and Eva. Watch out, they are quite generously proportioned. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the warning, I was watching out for the proportions but I didn't have any issues because of a sewing blooper. Not reading the instruction booklet in detail I missed the part where I was supposed to sew 1/2" seams and actually sewed 5/8" seam allowances. I was lucky on that one!

      Delete

Stash busting: Wool cardigan / OOP Kwik Sew 4192

Back in September, I made a simple pull-on  wool knit skirt with the intention of sewing a matching pullover top  to go with it.  The pullo...